Número de referencia:342
Fecha de publicación: 04 diciembre 2019
Fecha límite: 20 diciembre 2019
Puesto de trabajo localizado en: Gleeds
Marketing and Communications
Digital Marketing Manager, Corporate Communications (12 month FTC)
Be part of the extraordinary
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities.
About this opportunity
Supporting Gleeds’ global business operation by generating compelling content, building strong stakeholder relationships and marketing the Gleeds brand as a leader in its field.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Oversee digital marketing strategy, ensuring that tools used are effective and up to date
• Manage and maintain Gleeds’ website, social media and direct marketing accounts
• Implement SEO improvement plan across the website, working with individual countries to improve regional search results
• Manage Gleeds’ relationship and activity with our digital marketing agency, taking responsibility for day-to-day account management
• Work with the wider Corporate Communications Team to create compelling web, direct marketing and social content
• Direct production of video content for external release as and when required
• Implement a new social media strategy, aimed at supporting UK recruitment and building our employer brand
• Manage and execute the client satisfaction process
• Provide digital marketing recommendations and advice to the wider business, being an ambassador of digital communication at Gleeds.
As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
o Opportunities to develop and grow your career as a training, learning and development professional
o 25 days holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme
o A contributory pension scheme
o Employee Assistance Programme
o Our global travel scholarship programme
o Flexible working arrangements
Who we’re looking for:
Experience, Knowledge and Key Skills
8+ years’ relevant work experience and be experienced in marketing and communications.
• Thorough and up to date knowledge of: how to optimise online content (SEO), direct marketing and social media best practice, digital advertising (Google Ads and social ads)
• Successful development and implementation of corporate social media strategy
• Experience in creative campaign delivery
• Working with graphic designers to brief in artwork requirements
• Commissioning and developing video content
• Managing the requirements and expectations of multiple stakeholder groups
• Experience in managing web content management systems is essential
• Experience in running business LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter accounts is essential
• Experience in using EpiServer CMS, Campaign Monitor, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is desirable but not essential
• Excellent written and spoken communications skills
• Confident in dealing with senior colleagues and clients – particularly advising and influencing key stakeholders in digital marketing best practice
• Ability to develop great relationships, and in doing so gathering content for use in corporate communications and marketing content
• A creative thinker
• Absolute attention to detail
• Excellent project management and organisational skills
• Ability to meet multiple challenging deadlines without compromising on quality or accuracy
• Demonstrable problem solving skills
• Remains calm under pressure
• Proactive and enthusiastic
• Sound judgement and strong influencer
• Keen to work collaboratively as part of a tight team
• Capable of taking on a varied degree of tasks and responsibilities
Degree qualified or professional qualification from either:
• Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM); or
• Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR); or
• Public Relations & Communications Association (PRCA)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender.
We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.
Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.Solicitud online